Customer Success Enablement Specialist - Remote
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
About the Team
After our exciting $5.6 Billion Series D Valuation, we are set to innovate and scale our Customer Organization in an effort to accelerate the Postman growth curve. In doing this, we are building out a world class onboarding and enablement function aimed at reducing the ramp-up time for newly hired Postmanauts and providing continued training and enablement for them to support our customers throughout every stage of the customer lifecycle. We are looking for a Customer Success Enablement Specialist to play a key role while collaborating closely with Customer Success and across Sales, Solution Engineering, DevRel, Customer Education, Customer Advocacy, and Product to drive alignment and strategy.
The goal for our Enablement team is to expertly own initiatives that will help Postman sell and retain more as well as be more productive and reduce ramp time for new team members. Below are some areas we would like you to focus on, but we also expect you to drive an agenda that will achieve these goals.
What You’ll Get to Do Everyday
- Develop continuous training programs for Customer Success team members, specifically around the Enterprise and Growth departments.
- Collect, create, document and deliver training and content to clarify and accelerate the Customer Success team motions including the processes, methodology, product launches, and tools used.
- Support the renewal and upselling processes for Customer Success teams through ongoing learning programs.
- Work closely with Enablement and the Customer Success org to launch and enable new processes and tools.
- Partner with Customer Success leadership and subject matter experts to create a continuous development enablement plan with clear deliverables.
- Manage content and training needs around new products and releases. Work closely with Product Marketing, Customer Advocacy, and Customer Education to translate new product value into usable tools and content for Customer Success.
- Work with Customer Success team members and leadership to execute effective management disciplines and establish a Customer Success coaching program.
- Work with colleagues within the Enablement team to continually iterate and improve new hire ramp programs to drive world class onboarding status.
- Work with our Revenue Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to assess and continually improve the training of Customer Success team members.
- Leverage data analytics to draw conclusions leading to planning, promotion, and execution of high-impact actions.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the Customer Success process and to assist management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Act as a liaison/partner between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Finance, HR and other internal stakeholders to help identify, prioritize and address enablement gaps working with subject matter experts across the company.
- Leverage SaaS technology to build and maintain a sales knowledge base that is easy to consume and easy to use (examples include Salesforce, Looker, Outreach.io, Gong.io, Guru CMS, and Lessonly LMS platforms).
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- 3+ years of relevant customer success experience within a similar industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Enterprise B2B SaaS customer success fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with Customer Success tools as a user or administrator.
- Team player who has the ability to earn buy-in across departments and seniority levels.
This position is a fully remote position. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.