Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Here's a timeline of Postman's journey in becoming an API Platform.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for someone to join our product marketing team as a Senior Manager of Product Marketing. Postman embodies a data-driven culture, and this position will help the marketing team make better, data-driven decisions as we continue to innovate for our users and the API community.
What You'll Do.
- Oversee the launch of new products and features by collaborating with product management, marketing operations, and sales.
- Refine Postman's packaging based on a deep understanding of our customers, market trends, and our product.
- Create compelling positioning and collateral that showcases the value of our products.
- Synthesize the market, customer success, and sales needs to help inform and develop the product roadmap.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and keep a pulse on the competitive landscape to inform our go-to-market strategy.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (marketing, product, sales), including 2+ years of B2B product marketing experience.
- Incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and campaigns and own them from start to finish.
- Can lead feature launches autonomously and contribute to large product launches.
- Have experience marketing to developers.
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging.
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills.
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Approach all projects with a growth mindset.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it.
At Postman, diversity means we implement informed policies and practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences and identities while treating each person with fairness and dignity. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process, please let us know early by emailing us: email@example.com. We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are. Join us, why dontcha?