Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
Now that 98% of Fortune 500 companies are actively using Postman, we are set to expand rapidly in the coming year! To further capitalize on this success, we’re looking for a Search Engine Optimization Manager who will create, manage, and lead all aspects of SEO implementation across our digital properties, including properties with user generated content. This role will work with marketers, developers, and product engineering teams to support and meet our organization’s organic search and growth goals. While working with global product teams and user generated content, the SEO Manager will need to think strategically on how to paint the vision for all API related organic searches and provide guidance to the team on creating an amazing user experience.
What you’ll do
- Create, manage, and implement technical SEO strategies across Postman digital properties, including user generated content.
- Define measurable goals, set priorities, socialize and work with partner teams to implement those strategies.
- Perform ongoing, in-depth research into keywords and user intent. Share research insights into user intent with marketing, product, management, and leadership teams.
- Edit, and optimize content, metadata, URLs, etc. for search engines.
- Analyze, monitor and report on SEO efforts and impact to business.
- Proactively review and identify SEO growth opportunities.
- Curate user generated content on digital properties.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to communicate expectations and recommendations.
- Stay up to date on SEO trends, search engine algorithm updates, and technology. Help educate internal teams.
- Develop SEO best practice documentation to educate other functional areas.
- 4 - 6 years of SEO experience, with a significant portion focused on technical SEO.
- Experience with technical products, SaaS, and/or B2B products.
- Experience building SEO initiatives from scratch.
- Ability to take keyword research and translate that to user intent.
- Ability to work with highly technical products and curate content related to technical products.
Nice to have
- Experience with product-led growth organizations
- Experience with User Generated Content
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?